2012年10月17日星期三

Confuse .

































I Always Say " Be Myslef , Be Happy "
but i can't do it .







something confusing me 
i wanna give up 


i really tired 
tired untill can't breathe


PMR over but IM still very stress



who can understand me ?
who can feel my feeling ?


AAAAAAA ! really feel like wanna die !



the same thing often confuse me untill i cant concentrate my work 
and can't sleep whole the night

Everybody was sleeping , but what i am doing ?
i am looking at the ceiling 





haiz , please just let it be
don't give me any stress ,
 i feel my heart was blocking by a very heavy stone 




that's call torment ! 




I am tired of myself !
I everytime ask for myself what I am thinking ?
who did i care ?
who did i need ?



but i can't answer myself .




I'M so STUPID !




I Want Find My Mr.Right ,
Who Can Really Understand My Heart :)








Jimuiis have find their couple ..
wish them with their partner cheong cheong 99 ,
and HANG F0K forever :D















I am waiting for my mr.right :)
i will wait until u appear in my life :) <3

没有评论:

发表评论